7-10 months....
This is my new trick as of late...my nose is super fun to scrunch like a bunny!

Now that I can roll over and crawl...mom thinks that I am so much fun to change!

Don't mind me... just cruisin in my niffty basket.

My Daddy brought me adorable onsie. Can you guess where he went?

Come one come all...it is time for the first ever jumperoo face off staring Noah and Darrian!

Nan & G-pa are in grandkid heaven!


My Aunt Shi thinks that I will spare her... HA! Kinzie loves me! I am tired of this picture business!

Halloween party with all the cousins. The only one missing is Zayzee. She decided it was time to go to bed...sweet dreams "Z"

Mom tried for hours to get me to smile...but I can't do it...I just can't! I am a shark for heaven's sake! Do you think that sharks are happy? If their costumes feel anything like this, I can assure you that they are miserable!


No comments: