0-3 months......

My very first pictures.... I was born on March 11 and I weighed 7.9 oz and was 20 inches long with gobs of black hair.

My Daddy.....














My Momma












G-ma











Mom, put my blanket back on!











Me? Hungry? Only every 2 hours!








I had a bout of jaundice, so the doc ordered me to stay under the lights for 2 days before I could go home.








My uncle Tyson. I was born on his birthday!










Uncle B.J.









My Nan









Hi! I am finally home!












Mommy loves Noah!











My Auntie Tally










Cousin Kelsie...Ahhhh so cute!









Love the hair!










My cousin Darrian was born only 5 days after me...playmate for life!







Auntie Mal







Sooooo Sad... I could just kiss you to death!











Nothin like wakin up next to Daddy!








Did you say eBay?!?! I smile the biggest for eBay!








My tummy started to grumble at night so mommy had to feed me some cereal when I was 3 1/2 months old! As you can see, I am a pro!








No comments: