11 months...

So my mom's totally cool supervisor brought this bib back for me from the land down under. G'day mate!

I am really good at walking and standing when I have something to hold on to. One of these days I will take the next step...muwahahaha :)

Oh yeah! I crack myself up I am so clever and smart...

...SEE, I got Dad's favorite toy... I MUST be smart!


Well, I tried my best to wait up for Santa, but as you can see, I didn't even make it to my crib.


Speaking of crib...this is my fabulous room! My auntie Brandy painted it just for me :)

So my mom decided to hang these stars from our ceiling and I couldn't help trying to touch them everytime I was in Daddy's arms!

Darrian & I love the tub!

You think that I am good now...wait until I can actually see the keys!

Aaaah... I love my Daddy!

My mommy, daddy & me!

This is my family on my mom's side. I have 4 auntie's, 6 uncles, 4 cousin's and a Nan & G-pa! Wowzers!

My Dad's side of the family... 1 auntie, 1 uncle, and a G-ma & G-pa!

No comments: