I would like to give a shout out to my Auntie Hea for this totally stylin
Snowbird shirt. Next year I will be on the slopes for sure!

Mom, why do you insist on bothering me with that camera? Here, I will give
you Monty Python if you'd be so kind to turn off that dreadful flash...ugggg!
We found out today that I have two small ear infections :(
Here I am 14 months and have escaped the brutality of the dreaded
achy ear,
but alas...all things must come to an end I s'pose.
I guess there is just no escaping them sometimes.

Noah is hilarious with his favorite movie Lion King. He carries the case around with him and is often caught just staring at the pictures. This is sad for me to admit as a parent, but he has the movie memorized too! The song "Hakuna Matata" is his favorite. When the song is close to the middle and they start repeating "Hakuna Matata" in a chant like way, Noah joins in with his version..."uuuh tata, uuuh tata, uuuh tata" all while stopping his foot to the beat! It is absolutely hilarious! I let him watch the movie purely for my own entertainment!

1 comment:

Corna said...

He is waaaay too cute, Remie!! I love the mowhawk!